Sunday 16 May 2010

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Downing Street...

So the Labour Leadership contest is beginning in earnest. But I bet they wish they could go back to the 1990s...

It's a pity Alan Johnson has counted himself out, he was the strongest candidate all round.

Ed Balls, if he stands, will be having a laugh. The party would be insane to choose him, even his own constituents are not fussed on him!

At the moment it's all about Milibands. But I can't take them seriously.

And now I know why, I thought I'd seen them somewhere before...

The Milibands are looking forward to the Leadership contest

David and Ed

Oh the memories...

Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street

And here's an exclusive snap of some of the new Shadow Cabinet



I think that's Ed Balls on the left, with his wife... And John Prescott back in the cabinet..?

No comments:

Post a Comment